-->

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Doc Appt.

HELLO FROM ANNA LINDSEY! 31 Weeks 1 Day
My doc appt went VERY well! The girls are doing great...Addison weighs 3lbs 14oz. and Anna weighs 3lbs and 8oz. We'll leave mommy's weight off of this post..however, I will say I've gained 49 lbs throughout my pregnancy. :/ Needless to say, I hope the weight falls off after the girls get here. One can dream right?? Addison has HAIR! It was floating during the ultrasound. :):) Anna didn't cooperate much through this ultrasound. We got one good picture of Anna.

So..my cervix is still completely closed! Dr. G is hoping we can make it to 38 weeks which will be labor day. :) The girls have cooperated so far without any bizarre complaints, so I guess we'll see. They have minds of their own. Even though they are still in utero, they are very spoiled little girls already. My BIG baby shower is this weekend, and I, ugh correction, we, are VERY excited! Can't wait to visit with family and friends and see all the PINK! I will post some pics here and update after the shower. Hope everyone is well. We love you and thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Geez...hard to believe its almost time. Oh, and...the nesting has YET to begin?! I;m wondering when that will kick in...lol!

My dads favorite name Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment