-->

Sunday, August 22, 2010

False Alarm...35 weeks 4 days




I was admitted to the hospital Friday, August 20th. It was a false alarm, but better to be safe than sorry. At my regular appointment (35 weeks 4 days) I had a little protein in my urine and my blood pressure has been creeping up (160's/90's). I had actually called into work the day before because I had been having dizzy spells and just didn't feel good. I kind of expected being admitted for a little while just based on how I felt. They checked to make sure I wasn't developing preeclampsia. My lab work came back OK, so Dr. Duke sent me home on bed rest. I've been resting a lot. I don't think I really knew how tired I was. It's like going through the first trimester again, the tiredness anyway. The only difference is trying to find a comfortable position in between bathroom trips every 2 hours. :) The joys of pregnancy...but I wouldn't change a thing. I can't wait to meet our sweet girls.

Drew is taking excellent care of us. God has given me a wonderful husband and father to my girls. :) Life couldn't be better.
My dads favorite name Pictures, Images and Photos





No comments:

Post a Comment