-->

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life and Death

The last few days...so many close to me have lost loved ones. And all at the same time, I know 4 women who've given birth to new life, and I'm waiting to bring 2 new little girls into this world. God works in mysterious ways. Death is such a hard thing to face, yet it comes. It's something most will never understand. I can't help but think of all the loved ones who passed through my life that are walking hand in hand with our Lord right now...watching over us, bringing the sun, the rain, the tears, and the joy. Oh how much I miss each of them and wish they could be here with us now. However, God has plans...plans for all of us. I can only hope that when my time comes, I've made memorable impressions among the ones I leave, as the ones who've left me have done. Each day, I stop, mostly when I'm outside, to look around and realize what God has created, and ask Him for forgiveness for taking it all for granted. We do...we take His beauty and grace for granted. As for my angels, those who I miss as each minute passes, I pray you continue to help me realize this path the Lord has made for me, and help me walk in that path and follow His word, His wishes. Death, I understand it as much as one possibly could, however, it's never easy. Are you living each day as if it were your last? Think about it....
My dads favorite name Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment